2. Collection of End-User Information. Aurum79 collects certain information from each End-User. Such information may include:
- Information Provided by the End-User. Aurum79 receives and stores any information an End-Userenters through the Services or provides to Aurum79 in any other way. An End-User can choose not to provide certain information, but then such End-User might not be able to take advantage of many of the Services. Aurum79 uses the information that an End-User provides for such purposes as responding to End-User requests, customizing future shopping for individual End-Users, improving Services, and communicating with an End-User.
- Automatic Information. Aurum79 receives and stores certain types of information whenever an End-User interacts with Aurum79. For example, like many websites, the Services use “cookies,” and Aurum79 obtains certain types of information when an End-User browser accesses the Servicesor advertisements for Aurum79 and the Services on other websites.
- Mobile. When an End-User downloads or uses the Services, Aurum79 may receive information about such End-User’s location and mobile device, including a unique identifier for that device. Aurum79 may use this information to provide an End-User with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Any End-User can contact their mobile service provider for information about shutting off location services.
- E- mail Communications. To help Aurum79 make e-mails more useful and interesting, Aurum79mayreceive a confirmation when an End-User opens e-mail from Aurum79 if an End-User’s computer supports such capabilities. If an End-User does not want to receive e-mail from Aurum79, an End-User may contact Aurum79 via e-mail.
- Information from Other Sources. Aurum79 might receive information about an End-User from other sources and add it to such End-User’s Account information.
4. Sharing Information. Aurum79 may share certain collected End-User data with the following:
- Vendors. Aurum79 purchases Vendor products to sell to an End-User through the Services. Aurum79 may share End-User information to Vendors in order to provide such products and services.
- Third-Party Service Providers. Aurum79 may employ other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on its behalf. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, and processing credit card payments. Such Third Parties have access to End-User personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers. Aurum79 may send offers to select End-Users. If an End-User does not want to receive such offers, an End-User may contact Aurum79 via e-mail.
5. Security. Aurum79 works to protect the security of an End-User information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information an End-User inputs. Additionally, Aurum79 shallreveal only the last four digits of credit card numbers when confirming an order. (The entire credit card number shall be transmitted to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.) Each End-User must also try to protect against unauthorized access to such End-User’s password and computer. Always sign off when finished using a shared computer.
6. End-User Access. Aurum79 gives each End-User access to a broad range of information, the list of which will change as the Services evolve, about such End-User’s A ccount and interactions with Aurum79 for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
7. End-User Options. End-Users have choices regarding the sharing of information.
- As discussed above, an End-User can always choose not to provide information, even though such information might be needed to use certain Services. By choosing not to share certain information, such End-User may not have access to those Services.
- An End-User can add or update certain information. When an End-User updates information in an Account, Aurum79 may keep a copy of the prior version for its records.
- If an End-User does not want Aurum79 to use personal information to allow Third Parties to personalize advertisements on the Services for End-Users, please contact Aurum79 via e-mail.
8. Customer Terms and Conditions, Notices, and Revisions.
- If any End-User has any concern about privacy on the Services, please contact Aurum79 with a thorough description.
- Aurum79 may, but is not required to, e-mail periodic reminders of (or updates to) its policies, notices, and conditions, but each End-User should review these on the Services frequently to see recent changes.
- Aurum79 will not materially change its policies and practices to make them less protective of End-User information collected in the past without the consent of affected End-Users